- I see writing my thoughts down as a perfect way of clearing my head; it sounds strange, but writing about my interests and my hatreds enable me to understand myself more clearly and adequately. I suppose you could say that my blog is acting as a form of therapy.
- I'm in year 12 and taking my AS levels, three of my chosen subjects are literacy dominated, one of which is English literature. I figured that writing a blog would improve my literacy skills further and give me practice at transferring my thoughts so that others could understand what i was thinking.
- Continuing from my second reason, i want others to relate to my writing because i wish to pursue some form of career where literature is a primary skill. I understand that such an aspiration could be viewed as far fetched, however I am a firm believer in the idea that everybody needs to start somewhere.
- For enjoyment, what can I say? I enjoy writing.
- I enjoy reading about other people's thoughts and ideas, it inspires me.
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
5 Main Reasons as to Why I Created a Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you Christa! What a lovely post. I'm a 41 year old mother of 5 and I feel the exact same way you do. I have no formal education in writing but I do so love to write. I told my husband just yesterday after finishing a story about a personal relationship that it felt like therapy. I find that the writing process helps me to "see" things from a new perspective. I'm also on a kind of personal journey myself. I'll look forward to seeing you on your writers journey.
ReplyDeleteHi! Thank you for commenting :) it's great to hear that someone feels the same way as me. Thank you!
Delete