This is one of the main issues in my life right now which I don't want to face up to. Whether it be someone you barely know at all,one of your closest friends or your other half. The hardest thing about this concept is the idea of someone you think you know very well pulling a stunt on you, which in your eyes isn't an action that particular person would ever carry out, not even in their wildest dreams. I only properly grasped this concept when someone who told me they loved me with everything they had, changed their mind. I understand that there could have been justifiable reasons for this, but it's not necessarily the reasons, it's the way the action was carried out by certain people that surprises me. Another example could be the way friends casually uninvite people to parties or exclude people from certain social events; one action like this and my opinion of someone can change automatically.

No comments:
Post a Comment